Monday, December 28, 2015

Life is Weird Yet So Magical


Life is weird yet so magical. Just when you think you know what you're doing, suddenly you don't know nothing at all. When you think you know exactly how you feel, suddenly you're not sure about anything. Yeah, life is that confusing.

They say, I don't need to know everything right now because everything will have its own place like a piece of puzzle. It has it own place, then I could see the big picture. But puzzle comes with instruction and life doesn't. I am curious, as curious as a baby. I want to figure out everything by now though life doesn't go that way. Most times, I want to hurry the process. On the other hand, the fact that life itself is a process, there's no life without any process.

And there is a wise word saying 'Fall in love with the process and the result will follow'. So if you asked me whether this life process is confusing me? Yes, it is but I still love it.







picture courtesy of worthminer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment