Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#3 Essay - Long Term Career Aspiration and Skills Needed

Since I was a kid, I always imagine myself as a doctor or sometimes business woman. But when I took may news casting class, it made me found my other passion, becoming a news anchor. I like how the broadcast medium can capture a story, tapping into sense that printed media can't do. I think the whole broadcast outlet put serious thought into what they airing. It may be naive but I still think there are a lot of people concerned with quality and I want to be one of them. A broadcast media become more popular, it's becoming easier to respond to what is broadcast through radio or television and I think that is a good thing. 

At this point, my post graduation plan is to work as a news presenter and I need an excellent English abilty both oral and written. I am looking at the experience as an extension of my education and this scholarship program would go a long way towards helping me get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment