Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#4 Essay - Reason Why I Would Like Join the Program

Life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement. - James Tuslow Adams

All men are cerated equal, this statement is giving me an illumination that every single person has the same right to get life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. As this ideas is the root of American Dream. We all know that American Dream is the national ethos of the United States. This ethos is hwat ultimately made me want to go to America to see and feel the passion of American Dreams. This IELSP program is my way to purse this. In this program, I will not only learn English but also deepen the thought about American Dream.

I keep applying this ethos on my daily basis. That is why I am doing my best to get the same right on everything. I studied Computerized Accounting since 2009 till present and will be graduated in 2013. In this major I learn about business process and system that could sustain it. English is the major key for me to emphasize my education because there are so many information sources which can help me that are written in English. Therefore, I feel the necessity to maximize my English. My parent took me to an English Course since I was 10 years old, in the end I completed my advance class. But my eagerness does not stopped there, I joined the Bina Nusantara English Club right after I entering the college. In this club I took news casting and TOEFL class. Its thought me so many things from the way to communicate, English structure till friendship. I am interested in becoming a news anchor and I hope that everything I will learn in this IELSP program would greatly help me to bring my dreams into reality. Because I believe that all men are created equal, so I can be everything I want just like everyone else.

I learn in contradiction but there is not an inconsistency to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment